Broccoli is one of my favorite vegetables. There’s never a week that I never eat it. I’m serious. It’s always my first choice when it comes to green veggies. I put broccoli on my eggs in the morning, simply cook it with an oyster sauce and chicken in the afternoon, and steam it with butter in the evening. Of course, I don’t do that in one day. I would be sick haha!
What I like about broccoli? I love it’s crunchiness when cooked just right, and the fact that my system will benefit from its vitamins k and c, folate, potassium, and fiber. As much as possible, I want to eat something healthy, and not just to get full.
I love to experiment with different recipes of cooking broccoli using an oven and an Instant Pot, but right now I don’t have those kitchen tools. I only have a stove at home. These are the broccoli recipes that I would love to try in the coming weeks. You can easily make these in the stove.
1. Vegan Bang Bang Broccoli from Rabbit and Wolves
2. Broccoli Fritters with Cheddar Cheese from Low Carb Maven
3. One Pot Cheesy Chicken Broccoli & Rice from Together as Family
4. 20 Minute Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet from the Food Charlatan
5. Broccoli and Penne Pasta Recipe from iFOODreal
6. Quick Lemon Broccoli Pasta Skillet from The Iron You
7. Broccoli Salad Recipe (No Mayo!) from Creme De La Crumb
8. Honey Garlic Ground Beef and Rice with Broccoli from This is Not Diet Food
9. Creamy Broccoli Mac and Cheese from Damn Delicious
10. Healthy Chicken and Broccoli Stir-fry from Appetizer Girl
11. 5-Minute Parmesan Ranch Broccoli from Yellow Bliss Road
12. Shrimp and Broccoli Stir Fry Recipe from Diethood
Do you like to make this recipe, too? Please let me know your thoughts in the comments.